EFG SBE-TS (Styrene Butadiene Elastomer-ThermoSet) is a high quality engineered elastomer designed to offer a new elastomeric compound that can be used to extend or replace virgin materials in thermoset rubber applications.
EFG engineered elastomers are manufactured from post consumer and post industrial waste rubber. EFG certifies at least 85% reactivated content. EFG SBE-TS has a similar content profile to many thermoset rubber products and can be easily integrated without significant formula changes.
In the highly fluctuating markets for virgin polymers and carbon black the EFG SBE-TS provides long-term supply and price stability while delivering profitability and sustainability.
Additional Product Information
- Packaging: Available in Supersacks, Low Melt Bags, or Bulk Containers
- Customers have established various formulations using EFG SBE-TS including tread compounds at ratios up to 50%.
- The EFG SBE-TS products can be used at ratios of up to 100%, depending on product requirements.
- Adding EFG SBE-TS typically results in shorter curing times.
- EFG elastomers have a very long shelf life.
- Quick and easy blending, maintains dispersion and viscosity.
- EFG can offer sustainability, price and supply stability through long-term contracts.