EFG SBE-PMAR (Styrene Butadiene Elastomer-Modified Asphalt Roofing) is a high quality engineered elastomer designed to mitigate the most challenging problems in polymer modified asphalt roofing applications.
EFG engineered elastomers are manufactured from post consumer and post industrial waste rubber. EFG certifies at least 85% reactivated content. EFG SBE-PMAR builds on the styrene butadiene backbone for elastomeric modification while also delivering the benefits of reinforcing carbon black, antioxidants and antiozonants.
Customers have established that up to 100% of SBS or SEBS can be replaced with EFG SBE-PMAR dramatically improving thermomechanical stability, UV protection, viscosity stabilization and delivering profitability and sustainability.
Additional Product Information
- Packaging: Available in Supersacks, Low Melt Bags, or Bulk Containers
- Customers have established various formulations for BUR and underlayment using up to 100% of EFG SBE-PMAR.
- EFG elastomers have a very long shelf life.
- Quick and easy blending, maintains dispersion and viscosity.
- Significantly longer stable holding time, allowing for longer hauling distances.
- EFG can offer sustainability, price and supply stability through long-term contracts.